Circle W RV Ranch is near Rockport Beach Park. The beach is recognized as a “Blue Wave Beach,” and offers a pristine shoreline with playgrounds, a fishing pier, a boat ramp, picnic areas, and a cold-water pool. It is operated by the Aransas County Navigational District.
You can go to Rockport Beach from 6 am to 11 pm on Sunday thru Thursday and 6 am to 12 am on Friday and Saturday.
Know these Rockport Beach rules before you visit:
- You will pay a $5 or $20 annual vehicle parking fee but there is no charge to enter by foot or bicycle.
- No vehicles on the beach. All vehicles must stay in designated driving/parking areas.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the beach since it is a bird sanctuary. However, dogs are permitted on a leash at a small beach area just outside the entrance to the Rockport Beach.
- No fires on the beach.
- You can picnic at 65 individual picnic sites each with a covered picnic table with barbeque grill, spread throughout the Rockport Beach.
- No fireworks.
- There are several playground/swing sites along the beachfront.
- Overnight camping is not permitted in the Rockport Beach. (Stay at Circle W RV Ranch!)
- Fishing is permitted just about anywhere including at a popular 800-foot pier at the north end of the beach.
- No littering.
- No glass containers.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in removal from the Rockport beach.
The water is inspiring, especially in the Gulf of Mexico at Rockport Beach. Why are we drawn to the water? Maybe JFK said it best:
“I really don’t know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it’s because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it’s because we all came from the sea.
And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears.
We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea – whether it is to sail or to watch it – we are going back from whence we came. Remarks at the Dinner for the America’s Cup Crews, September 14, 1962.”
About Circle W RV Ranch
Circle W RV Ranch is in Rockport, Texas. Take the short trip to Rockport Beach State Park and get wet! You can also join in the park activities, night fish and visit hip art galleries while you are here! Reserve an RV space now at: http://www.circlewrvranch.com/.